You'll find us in the heart of the Colorado Rockies.
Mon Cheri is nestled in the Front Range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains at an elevation of 6700 feet
in the small community of Pinewood Springs. It lies between the towns of Lyons and Estes Park,
and is easy to reach from the Denver metropolitan area and Denver International Airport.
Just over an hour from the airport!
- - - - -
From Denver International Airport, (8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249)
- Continue to Peña Blvd (1.6 mi / 4 min) -
- Take E-470 N and I-25 N to CO-66 W/Co Rd 30 in Mead. Take exit 243 from I-25 N (37.7 mi / 31 min) -
- Follow CO-66 W to US-36 W in Larimer County (23.9 mi / 31 min) -
- Turn left onto CO-66 W/Co Rd 30, Continue to follow CO-66 W (14.4 mi) -
- Continue onto CO-7 W/US-36 W (1.5 mi) -
- Turn right onto US-36 W/5th Ave/W Main St, Continue to follow US-36 W. - Destination will be on the right (8.0 mi) -
- - - - -
at Colorado Cherry Company
12311 N St Vrain Dr, Lyons, CO 80540